'Win the ultimate sports experience with Sportsmate'
This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.
Start: 23 August 2021 at 9am AEST
End: 17 September 2021 at 5pm AEST
No entries will be accepted outside this time.
Sportsmate Technologies Pty Ltd ABN: 28 613 795 681
Level 2, 71 Palmerston Cres,
South Melbourne, Victoria, 3205,
Entry to the Promotion is open to all Australian residents who are;
- Are over the age of 18;
- Directors, officers, management staff and employees of Australian based media and advertising agencies and companies.
Further, an entrant will be ineligible to enter if they are employees of Promoter, its agents, contractors and anyone associated with the running of this promotion (and their immediate families).
Details of Prizes
Sportsmate is offering TLA Media and Technology clientele and users the opportunity to win a custom – tailored ‘money can’t buy experience’* with a current or former sporting icon of their choice**. The experience will be tailor based on the winner’s reasonable requests up to the value of $5,000. Prize must be used by 2022.
*‘money can’t buy experience’ may include the following:
- Hospitality experience with the Talent;
- Attend a conference with the Talent;
- speaking engagement with the Talent;
- Q and A session with the Talent;
- A night or day out with the with the Talent;
- A round of golf and sporting experience with the Talent;
**Sporting icon talent based on list of former professional sporting and media talent as advised by TLA Worldwide (Aust) Pty Ltd who are willing and available to participate in the Prize at time of Prize Draw.
Total number of prizes
Total prize value
Total prize pool (including GST): $5,000
Method of Entry
Upon receiving promotional material from Sportsmate or TLA Media employees, for an entry to be valid (an Entry), an entrant must, during the Promotional Period register their Entry by:
- Follow the link to the competition website;
- Adhering to the Eligible Entrant requirements;
- Enter their name, contact number, email address and company name and their company title and select submit where indicated;
- Correctly answer the questions provided on the Website address in 25 words or less and select submit where indicated.
Maximum number of entries
1 per Entrant
Prize Judging (Prize Draw)
There will be one (1) winner determined in this Promotion. The prize draw will be on Tuesday 21 September at 4PM AEST Level 2, 71 Palmerston Cres, South Melbourne, Victoria, 3205, Australia.
The Prizes will be selected by the Promoter or their nominated representative from Eligible Entries. The Promoter or their nominated representative will judge on the following equally weighted criteria (together the “Criteria”);
- Accuracy of the Entrant’s response to the Question (True or False);
- Creativity; and
The Eligible Entrants who are judged as the most creative across the Promotion Period will win the Prizes.
The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries in a draw and record them in order, in case a winning entry/entrant is deemed invalid, or a Prize is unclaimed (Reserve Entrants). In the event the Promoter is unable to contact the winning participants, the Promoter will re-draw from the exiting pool of participants for a new winning entry in accordance with the unclaimed prize draw.
Notification of Winners
The winning Entrant’s will be notified by email and phone (numbers provided via Method of Entry) on Wednesday 22 September at 10AM AEST.
Public announcement of winners
The Promoter will notify the winners of the Prize in accordance with the Notification of Winners.
The winners of all prizes will be published here:
Sportsmate website - https://www.sportsmatemobile.com
Unclaimed prize draw
If the prize(s) are unclaimed by the unclaimed prize draw date, the Promoter will award the prize(s) to the Eligible Entrant(s) who came runner-up when the entries were judged, subject to any directions from any regulatory authority.
Unclaimed prize draw date:
4 October at 10AM AEST
Location of unclaimed prize draw:
Level 2, 71 Palmerston Cres, South Melbourne, Victoria, 3205, Australia.
Unclaimed Prize determination: If the Prize has not been accepted or claimed in full by the Prize claim date above or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter can't contact the winner (or a winner does not contact the Promoter) by the Prize claim date above, the relevant entry/ies will be discarded and the Promoter will re-award the relevant Prize to a Reserve Entrant and/or carry out an unclaimed Prize draw at the date, time and place stated above to randomly distribute the Prize.
Notification of unclaimed prize winners
The winning Entrant’s will be notified by email and phone (numbers provided via Method of Entry) on 4 October at 10AM AEST.
Public announcement of winners from unclaimed prize draw
The winners of all unclaimed prizes will be published here:
Privacy and Personal Information
- Given the current and ongoing impact of the COVID-19 Coronavirus pandemic, the Entrant expressly acknowledges and agrees that the Promotion, the Prize and the Promotion Period are subject to change without notice from the Promoter (in accordance with and permitted by the Terms and Conditions).
- The Promoter will endeavour to provide each Entrant with notice of such changes if and as they occur.
Terms and conditions of entry
- These terms and conditions set out the rules of participation in the Promotion (Terms).
- By entering the Promotion, you guarantee that you have the authority to accept these Terms and you agree to be bound by the Terms. A copy of these Terms and Conditions will be available at the Promoters website page http://www.sportsmatemobile.com/terms/conditions
- The Entrants must follow the Method of Entry during the Promotion Period to enter the Promotion. Failure to do so will result in an invalid entry. The Promoter will not advise an Entrant if their entry is deemed invalid.
- The Terms must be read in conjunction with the Schedule. The Schedule defines the terminology used in these Terms. Where there is any inconsistency between these Terms and the Schedule, the Schedule prevails. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms. In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms, results and all other matters relating to the Promotion, Promoter’s decision will be final and binding and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- The Promotion will be conducted during the Promotion Period.
- Any cost associated with participating in the Promotion is the Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, delayed, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted, illegible or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to omission, error, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, disruption to any communication network or medium, or otherwise including those entries not received by the Promoter for any reason. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage pursuant to these Terms does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Third party social media platforms may be used to advertise or promote the Promotion. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or associated with those third party social media platforms.
- The Entrants attendance at the Major Prize is in no way transferable, exchangeable or assignable. Where a Major Prize is unavailable for any reason (including if the Prize is abandoned, varied, called off or postponed for any reason), the Promoter may, in its discretion, substitute the Prize for goods and services of equal or higher value.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax or financial liabilities that may arise from an Entrant attending the Major Prize or in connection with the Promotion.
- Prize/s are subject to any additional terms and conditions imposed by the relevant supplier or the Promoter, including validity periods, terms and conditions of use or entry and venue rules, codes of conduct and regulations.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged nor (except where cash is specified) redeemed for cash. Without limiting any other term of these Terms and Conditions, all Prizes (and elements of Prizes) must be taken as and when specified, or will be forfeited with no replacement. The Prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and include any applicable GST.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any change in Prize value. The Entrant agrees that if a Prize (or element of a Prize) is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may provide another item of equal or higher value.
- To the greatest extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes all warranties, representations or guarantees (Warranties) regarding the Promotion including any Warranties which may have been made in the course of advertising or promoting the Promotion. The conduct of the Promotion may involve third parties, and the Promoter makes no representations or warranties in connection with any such third parties, their acts or omissions.
- By entering the Promotion, the Entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter and its related bodies corporate (including the officers, employees and agents of each) from and against all actions, penalties, liabilities, claims or demands the Entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an Entrant entering or participating in the Promotion (except for such liability which cannot be excluded by law).
- If the Promoter does incur a liability to an Entrant which cannot legally be excluded, the Promoter’s liability in respect of the Promotion is limited to either resupplying such goods or services as form part of the Promotion, or paying the cost of resupplying those goods or services, determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- Under no circumstances with either the Promoter (or any of its suppliers or contractors) or the Entrant be liable for any loss or damage suffered which is indirect or consequential in nature, including without limitation any loss of profit, loss of reputation, loss of goodwill, or loss of business opportunity.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
- Entrants consent to the Promoter’s collection, use and disclosure of personal information (including the Entrant’s name, mailing address, telephone number, email address or social media identifiers and other identifiable information reasonably requested by the Promoter and provided by the Entrant in connection with this Promotion (Personal Information)), for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the Promotion including to third parties involved in rendering services in relation to the Promotion.
- The Promoter will use the Personal Information to:
- provide the Entrant with products or services they have requested;
- manage, enhance and communicate with the Entrant, the Promoter’s goods and services; and
- provide the Entrant with ongoing information about opportunities in which the Promoter believes the Entrant may be interested in.
- The Entrant acknowledges and agrees the Promoter may, at any time, without notice to the Entrant, assign, novate or transfer all or some of its rights and obligations pursuant to this Promotion to any third party. In the case of any assignment pursuant to this part, the Entrant will assume, perform and observe all the terms and conditions that the Entrant was bound by under these Terms from the assignment date for the remainder of the Promotion Period.
- All Promotion materials and intellectual property remain copyright of the Promoter (unless other than expressly stated by the Promoter). They must not be distributed to any third party at any time or in any form without written permission from the Promoter.
Termination of Promotion
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion is affected for any reason, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, change or suspend the Promotion without liability to any Entrant. The Promoter may substitute with goods or services of higher or equal value subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability (or that of a third party involved with the Promotion) to proceed with the Promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these Terms and the Schedule, including but not limited to vandalism, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, pandemic, epidemic, government (state and federal) orders; the Promoter’s obligations in respect of the Promotion will be suspended for the duration of the event and, in addition, the Promoter (may in its absolute discretion) cancel the Promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to approval of the relevant authorities.
- Neither the Promoter nor any company or agency associated with the Events accepts responsibility for the cancellation or delay of the Events or races for any reason beyond their control.